Every year more and more inbound marketing facts and stats float to the surface. The numbers and case studies don’t lie—when done correctly inbound marketing works and can greatly increase your ROI. With this in mind, I set out to find the most interesting, surprising, and enlightening inbound marketing facts. Unless otherwise noted, all numbers are current; dating from 2014 to present day.
Blogs and Blogging
Here are some statistics on blogging from the experts at HubSpot:
1. 43% of marketers have generated at least one customer from their blog
2. 82% of marketers that blog daily generated customers from their blogs
3. 57% of marketers who were committed to blogging monthly could trace customers back to their blogs
4. Marketers who prioritize blogging are 13x more likely to enjoy positive ROI
24.Email is almost 40 times better at acquiring new customers than Facebook and Twitter (McKinsey & Company)
25. And, my favorite inbound marketing fact of all, according to The Huffington Post (2012), the bird in Twitter’s iconic logo is called Larry, named after legendary Boston Celtics forward Larry Bird. What Boston girl wouldn’t love that!?
We hope you feel empowered and inspired by these inbound marketing facts and that they encourage you to keep pushing forward. However, if this post makes you feel a little intimidated, don’t worry. Download this free guide to Inbound Marketing 101 and get started today!